For one of our fast-growing clients, a global provider of consumer analytics and insights, we are looking for a:
Business Growth Director
Barcelona or Madrid, Full-Time
Primary objective of the Business Growth Director is to realize business (measured in sold booking) in his/her book of business and due to business development.
To realize these commercial targets, content is needed in several stages:
• Arrange and attend (new) business meetings
• Creative input for client meetings
• Capability to develop winning client proposals
• Close the deal
• Brief the research team (kick off, pre-reporting, recommendations)
The Business Growth Director is a hands-on person who’s able to wear many hats and with a solid track record of engaging with clients at C-level. In consultation with the Managing Director he/she will open and evolve select senior relationships with assigned priority clients and prospects in a mature, yet very nimble way.
His/her main performance areas in the job are:
• Build account level strategy and deliver sustainable growth from number of assigned priority clients, against financial plan, through advanced client leadership and value creation
• Define new business development strategy and grow revenue pipeline from number of selected priority prospects, against new business targets and aligned to strategic priorities.
As a Business Growth Director, you have the following competencies and experience:
• Commercial thinking; entrepreneurial and action-focused
• Hands-on and proactive attitude
• Solid knowledge and experience with market research in the digital world, consultative selling
• Strong business and marketing acumen
• Substantial experience in the field of product innovation and brand engagement
• Analytical thinker in solutions
• Proven ability to drive selling in of consumer insight-led marketing management consultancy programs
• High degree of verbal, written and visual storyline creation; inspiring, persuading and influencing others
• Quality driven in client service management and deliverables
• Energetic and fun to work with
• Fluent in English, native in Spanish and additional European languages an advantage
• Strong self-motivation; sets his/her own standards of excellence and strong discipline, with ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Personality, industry experience and client relationships aligned to strategic priorities
The Business Growth Director will report directly to the Managing Director.
Interested in this position?Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747.